Hi Friends and Happy September! Given the 80+ temps I’m happily soaking up the last few weeks of summer and I might be the only blogger on the internet not posting Fall looks yet #keepingitreal. Here’s what I loved and what you loved in August.
My Top 5
- Insatiable – this Netflix original is quite controversial, however, I found it uplifting in the way that a dark comedy can be, and really funny and enjoyable. If you haven’t tried it, you should!
- Herbivore – I can’t get enough of the Herbivore brand these days. It’s all natural, mostly water-based skincare that is incredible. I’m really loving the Prism exfoliating potion and the Pink Cloud moisturizer. What I love the most is that you can buy it all at Sephora and on Amazon Prime!
- PiYo – I just started doing PiYo through Beachbody (don’t worry, I won’t ever try to sell you BB or shakes!) and I really like it. It’s so easy to do at home and you don’t need any fancy equipment. Ignore the fact that my legs were so sore for the last four days that I could barely walk, though.
- Farmer’s Market Blooms – this is the best time of year at the local market and I can’t get enough of all of the dahlia’s and blooming wildflowers.
- GSD Days – did you follow along with my most recent “Get Shit Done” day on Instagram stories? These days help me be accountable and tackle all of the little tasks I put off. I’m trying to make each Monday a GSD day.
Your Favorite Instagram Post
I’m so glad you loved this look as much as I did and you can’t beat the price on this skirt, either!
Your Favorite Blog Post
Actually, the most read post last month was my July Favorites, haha, so I’m glad you’re enjoying these monthly recaps.
But the second most read post was about my reading list – what’s on your list?
Coming up in September
I’m going to share a post I wrote about how I manage my fashion choices in academia, plus a peek into my beauty cabinet and my favorite Amazon purchases!
Affiliate links are used throughout this post, thanks for your support!