Fall is coming, y’all! And to me, that means a great excuse to shop, especially for shoes! I wanted to quickly pop in today and share 10 budget friendly fall boots (they’re all under $150!)
When I shop for fall boots I look for a couple of things:
- Material – I try to avoid suede boots and stick with leather since fall weather can be wet and unpredictable
- Color – it’s so easy to get stuck in a black and brown rut, but branch out! Booties are the best way to sneak in a little color and I love burgundy and green shades for fall
- Variety – be happy that it’s only chilly and not cold and use it to your advantage! I try to buy lots of variety in my fall boots from booties, to over the knee and any height in between. I also try to vary the heel between a thick, chunky heel, a wedge, and the occasional flat boot.
So, here are my top 10 picks for you, all under $150!
1 – Hunter boots – a fall and winter staple. Available in short, tall, wide or regular calf and a variety of colors, glossy and matte! ($150)
2 – 1.State Idah – comes in other colors. I love the perforated details! ($139.95)
3. 1.State Isak – these scream NYC chic to me and they would look so good with some boyfriend jeans ($70)
4. Vince Camuto Francia – love this burnt orange color, but they’re also available in a brown and black option ($149)
5. Sam Edelman Penny – these are my FAVORITE! They come in a wide calf and they are super flattering. You can’t beat the price on these riding boots, either and you can get them in black, too. ($149)
6. Sam Edelman Prentice – I’m not sure if you can consider these a boot, but I am because I love them and think they’re perfect for transitioning into fall. I am obsessed with the gray color! ($140)
7. Steve Madden Gabriana OTK – these are stretchy!! The black color makes them such a classic look and a much cheaper option than the Stuart Weitzman boots. ($130)
8. Seychelles So Blue – love these darlings for crisp fall days ($140)
9. Sperry Saltwater – I got a pair very similar to these last year and love them! These come in other colors and are so comfy on chilly, damp days. ($120)
10. Tamaris Phanie OTK – I love the light color and the tie detail on the back of these OTK boots. They also come in black ($145)