1a, 1b | 2 | 3a, 3b | 4 | 5a, 5b | 6 | 7
I have always loved supporting small businesses throughout the holiday season, so I put together a small gift guide of some of my favorites this year. Many of these are offering sales this week, so be sure to check them out and let me know your favorite small businesses!
- May Designs – this company makes the cutest personalized desk calendars, notebooks, planners and stationary. This week (until 11/29) they are offering 40% off their entire site!
- Dani-Rae & Co. – this Southern jewelry designer makes beautiful bracelets and necklaces perfect for layering. She’s running sales all week, so check out her Etsy store and Instagram for info! The necklaces featured are linked in the guide and are only $10 each.
- The Little Market – Lauren Conrad’s creation, this online boutique features handmade, fair trade products from across the world. They have an amazing gift guide as well as some fantastic candles (my personal fav).
- White Haven Designs – makes handmade pillow covers with the purpose of supporting kids and families in need.
- Ashley Brooke Designs – ABD not only has one of my favorite Instagram accounts, but she makes darling mugs, stationary, and accessories for working gals. She’s running a 25% off sale from Black Friday through Cyber Monday with the code: ALLTHEGIFTS
- Mod Party – when I got married over the summer I bought so many cute gifts and party accessories from Mod Party! They make lots of personalized items like compact mirrors, champagne flutes, keychains, and tote bags for very reasonable prices and with fast shipping.
- Winc – talk about saving the best for last, I LOVE Winc! I am a member of their monthly wine subscription program, but they also offer great holiday gift sets. The best part is they ship almost anywhere, without any recurring commitment.
Nothing within this post is sponsored or part of an affiliate program.
One thought on “Small Business Gift Guide”