Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend and Easter and avoid the April Fool’s? I’m trying hard to get my blogging schedule in full-swing again, sorry for my absence. Work has been a little hectic lately. Anyway, to catch up, I’m sharing some of my favorite things from March with you.
March Top 5
1. Quip Toothbrush – this toothbrush changed my life! Haha, maybe that’s an exaggeration, but I don’t care. I love it! My mouth feels so clean after using it and I know my mouth is a lot healthier because of switching to this toothbrush. I cannot recommend it enough.
2. PINK Tee’s – I have been a fan of these tee’s for years but haven’t bought any new ones in a long time. Somehow, I think they’ve gotten even more comfortable and I love the spring colors out right now. These are also great to size-up in if you’re looking for a good tee to knot up with jeans and they’re 2 for $36!
3. Peter Thomas Roth Rose Stem Cell Mask – I went to Sephora for one thing (says every girl, ever) and walked out with so much stuff, including this mask. But, I do not have any buyer’s remorse, this mask is so incredible! I apply it with a brush and it feels like I’m at the spa. It’s so cooling and smells really nice. It leaves my skin glowing. Only downside is that it’s only a mask, it does not cleanse your skin so keep that in mind if you try it out.
4. YSL Number 6 – this is what I went to Sephora for. Well, not this, but a nude lipstick. I cannot get enough of this one. It’s so soft and nourishing and I love this nude color because it has a hint of coral which is great for the warmer weather.
5. Tory Burch Pearl Earrings – these were a total impulse buy at the Tory Burch outlet store when I was home but I love them. They’re light when you wear them but give such a classic look.
Favorite Instagram Post
This was from my last night of spring break in Florida outside The Mucky Duck on Captiva Island 🙂
Favorite Blog Post
My favorite blog post from March was the collaboration I did with Sundee Best Boutique! Despite the snow, this dress was still a great option for work. Plus, my discount code THEPHDIVA20 is still good for a few more weeks!
I hope you have a great week! Let me know some of the things you’re loving in the comments!
2 thoughts on “March Favorites”
I love nude lipstick and pearl earrings. They’re both such classics!
Lovely post and the lipstick is so pretty! xx https://justjasmineella.wordpress.com