Can you believe it’s November and the holidays are right around the corner? I’m dying to decorate for Christmas but trying to hold out. So, here’s a recap of what I wore in October (when I actually took off my sweats) and a few of the things I loved throughout the month like a podcast, a new show, and my favorite Amazon purchases.
PS – if you follow me on Instagram, you might have already seen this announcement BUT, going forward, any and all money I make from affiliate links will be donated to Dress for Success.
Affiliate links earn me a small commission (through ShopStyle) when you click or purchase anything through my links. It doesn’t cost you anything extra, it’s just a back-end way for bloggers to make money. I run The PhDiva for fun, not as my full-time job, so I’m excited to change things up and give back a little bit. If you have any questions, let me know! Ok, on to the fun stuff.
1 – Sweater tank, Striped tank, Jeans, Shoes (similar), Bag (similar)
2 – Striped T (only $10!), Cardigan, Leggings (faux-leather!), Booties
3 – Dress, Jean Jacket, Scarf, Booties
4 – Graphic T, Skirt (under $20!), Booties
5 – Sweater, Leopard Skirt, Booties
In October I went to a work conference so I had to be a little more strategic with my looks. These booties (which are on sale right now) were perfect! They go with everything from pants, leggings, and skirts, and are really comfortable. I especially love the ankle cutouts which makes them really flattering.
- – The Thing About Pam – I listened to this podcast SO fast and it was so good! If you like true crime, you’ll love it
- – Indistractable – my dad sent me this book and although I wasn’t super excited to read it, I ended up really enjoying it! It helped me re-arrange all the apps on my phone to eliminate distractions and that alone made the book worth it!
- – Modern Love – have you started watching this on Amazon Prime yet? My favorite episodes were 1, 7 and 8.
- – Sherpa – currently on sale but limited sizes/colors and never leaving my body until Spring.
- – Maddie’s Market Coffee Scrub – this stuff is SO good! Real coffee grounds mixed with brown sugar and lots of other stuff for your skin and after using it, my skin is extra soft. There’s even a peppermint one that I cannot wait to try!
Here’s to a great November and hopefully decorating for Christmas sooner rather than later! ❤