Even though my mind is still living in what feels like January, another month has come and gone. Here are some of the things I was loving in May, what you loved, and what’s on deck for June.
My Top 5
- The Wife Between Us – this book is so good! If you like a romantic thriller, you’ll love it.
- Jade Rolling – this one is a game changer! If you haven’t tried out jade rolling yet, you can buy mine for $15 on Amazon. It makes my skin look so much better after I use it and despite rolling it, it actually decreases redness.
- Rose Deep Hydration Serum – use this with your jade roller! When you apply a serum to your face and then jade roll, it helps the serum get deeper into your skin for optimized results. I love anything by FRESH and this serum is a great texture (not too light/watery), smells good, and helps brighten my skin.
- Nectarine Blossom & Honey – I’m a big fan of Jo Malone scents because they smell so wonderful alone, but also because you can build them to create custom scents. This one is the perfect light summer scent. It’s feminine without being too floral and has citrus notes.
- Tula Probiotic – I’ve been taking this for several months but then when I was traveling I stopped (which is so stupid) and now I’m taking it again. It makes my stomach feel so much better and it alleviates bloating a lot. The one downside is that when I first start taking it again, my face, specifically my chin, breaks out a little. I’ve heard that’s common, but just be aware.
Your Favorite Instagram Post
This was your favorite Instagram post last month, and it was one of mine too. You can shop this look here.
Your Favorite Blog Post
Your favorite blog post was one my of Last Week’s Looks round-ups. Read it here!
My post with post-graduation advice was a close second favorite so if you missed it, give it skim.
Coming Up in June
- An entire post about jade rolling and a peek inside my medicine cabinet
- An Amazon Father’s Day Gift Guide
- My Canada Packing List and Travel Tips